COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: June 17, 2016
Why you can’t Afford Not to Have a Good Affordable Dentist
A healthy smile is a sign of good dental care, but it can also be an indication of your overall health. Discover what you can do to keep your smile and body healthy.
Good Oral Hygiene is Good for your Overall Health
While your dental clinic will tell you that dental care is important for teeth, you should know that it also plays a role in your overall health. Affordable dentists say research shows a direct link between gum disease and many health conditions, such as:
- Heart disease
- Pancreatic cancer
- Kidney disease
- Oral cancer
5 Steps to Saving your Smile
By practicing good dental care at home and seeing a good affordable dentist on a regular basis, you can keep your teeth healthy and prevent many dental care problems. You’ll find dentists to be your ally in your quest for dental health. And according to affordable dentists, taking care of your teeth today can save you the money, time, and trouble of later dental repair. Follow these five easy steps to keep your smile at its best:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, for two to three minutes each time. Ask your dental clinic to teach you the proper brushing techniques.
- Floss at least once a day to remove any plaque trapped in your teeth.
- Have a healthy, balanced diet to ensure you get proper nutrients to protect your teeth and body.
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco because it can lead to gum disease and oral cancer, along with other health conditions.
- Go to a dental clinic for professional check-ups and cleanings to detect early signs of tooth decay and gum disease. If you don’t have a good affordable dentist, find dentists near you by asking family, friends, or your doctor for recommendations.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call Towncare Dental today at or make an appointment.
Towncare Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Towncare Dental, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Towncare Dental.