We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Cutler Bay
Figuring out your dental insurance can be a confusing process. While you have probably been spared the ordeal of having to find your own insurance due to your employer providing it for you, you still have to find a dentist that takes insurance. Many employer provided plans require you to pay for co-pays, premiums and any other out-of-pocket expenses that may occur. Continue reading if you have recently found yourself wondering, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?”
Where Do I Go to Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
If you’ve ever found yourself stating, “I need to learn how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Cutler Bay,” you’re in luck. As a preferred partner with many of the most popular insurance providers, Towncare Dental of Cutler Bay is able to quickly file claims and ensure that our patients receive the maximum amount of coverage possible. No matter what your dental needs may be, give us a call at (786) 619-3434 to discover if our practice accepts your insurance provider.
Learning More About the Benefits You’re Entitled to Through Your Dental Insurance
The key to being a savvy dental insurance user is to sort through dentists based on whether or not they accept your insurance. Our professional staff members are able to help you by providing information about how to find a dentist in Cutler Bay by insurance. If you require detailed answers to your questions, you will want to contact your insurance provider. Your provider will be able to help you as you research the following insurance questions:
- How much is my deductible?
- What are my annual minimum and maximum benefits?
- Will I have to wait before undergoing a dental procedure?
- Is there a clause in my plan for missing teeth?
- Does my plan provide me with coverage for high-quality materials?
- How often can I go to the dentist?
- Does my dental insurance plan offer coverage for Invisalign®?
- Will my plan provide me with coverage for dental implants?
- Does my insurance cover orthodontic or cosmetic treatments?
- What will co-pays and visit fees cost me?
- Is there a policy on pre-authorizations?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Do I need to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance?
Knowing whether your plan is PPO or HMO is imperative. HMO insurance features low-cost premiums, but it also requires you to go to a dentist who has been approved by the insurance company. PPO insurance gives you flexibility in choosing a dentist, but it will require co-pays at every visit.
Our goal is to work with you to make sure that you understand your dental insurance plan and how it impacts your treatment options. Once you have ended your search to find a dentist in Cutler Bay by insurance, you may still have out-of-pocket costs associated with your care. If you are on a budget and are worried about how you will afford these costs, our team can work with you to set up a payment plan.
We Offer Affordable Dental Health Services
As an affordable dentist in Cutler Bay we strive to provide our patients with comprehensive, quality care. We’re here to answer your insurance and treatment questions. All you need to do is pick up the phone and contact Towncare Dental of Cutler Bay to make your first appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Florida Dental Benefits
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare