We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Aventura
Often provided by employers, dental insurance has helped millions of Americans reduce their out-of-pocket dental expenses. With a dental insurance plan, your employer negotiates with the provider to determine benefits. Some employers offer more benefits than others, and the patient remains responsible for the total fee regardless of his or her insurance policy. That’s why it’s essential to fully understand your benefits when trying to find a dentist in Aventura by insurance.
How Do I Find a Dentist in My Insurance Network?
If your goal is to reduce your out-of-pocket dental expenses, you might ask, “What office has a qualified dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” Receiving care from a dentist that takes insurance is an effective way of making treatment more affordable. Our practice is within multiple insurance networks, and we offer the convenience of filing claims on patients’ behalf. When searching for a skilled dentist in your insurance network, contact us now to discover whether we accept your plan.
Learning About Your Plan’s Benefits
When you say, “I must learn how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Aventura,” you also might have questions about your plan’s benefits. Educating yourself about the details of your plan allows you to receive the most coverage possible when receiving services. To get started, ask your provider these important questions:
- What are my yearly deductible limits and maximum benefits?
- Is there a waiting period before undergoing treatment?
- Does my plan include a missing tooth clause?
- How often can I visit the dentist?
- What coverage is provided for high-quality materials?
- Does my dental insurance cover Invisalign®?
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered under my plan?
- Do I have to provide a co-pay when seeing the dentist?
- What is the policy for pre-authorizations?
- Should I see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance plans or a dentist that accepts PPO insurance plans?
- How can I find out which dentist takes my insurance?
Knowing whether your plan is a PPO or HMO is also important when attempting to find a dentist in Aventura by insurance. Typically, HMO plans offer lower monthly premiums, but patients must select a dentist from the provider’s list. PPO plans often require a co-pay at each visit, but there are more options when selecting a dental office.
We understand that you may have additional questions even after having a conversation with your provider. We’re happy to answer any questions you have regarding your coverage or payments. In some cases, you may have outstanding charges even after insurance is applied. Our practice offers flexible financing, which may help you better manage these costs.
Quality Dental Care for Everyone
At our practice, we’re committed to helping all patients receive the quality dental care they need. We’ll work with you and your insurance provider to maximize your coverage and reduce your out-of-pocket costs. When you ask, “Is there an experienced and affordable dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” reach out to us today for more information.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Wellness
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Florida Dental Benefits
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare