We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Naples
If you need to find a dentist in Naples by insurance, our dental offices can offer help in identifying the right options for your situation. We will work with you to determine the type of insurance you have and to find a dentist that accepts HMO insurance or PPO insurance plans. If you need a dentist that takes insurance, we can provide options for all your ongoing dental care needs.
How Can I Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
We help many patients who ask us, “Can you show me how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Naples?” Our expert administrative staff will work with you to file claims and ensure that you pay as little out of your pocket as possible. Our comprehensive approach to managing your dental care needs can help you find a dentist in Naples by insurance and to file your claims quickly and effectively. Whether you need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a recommendation on the right type of insurance for your specific set of needs, we can deliver the right options for you.
Questions About Dental Insurance
Our dental experts can help you resolve questions you may have about your dental care. Here are some of the most common questions we are asked by our patients:
- How can I find the most qualified dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Can you tell me which dentist takes my insurance?
- What is a deductible?
- How much will my copayment be?
- Are office visits covered by my dental insurance plan?
- Can I upgrade to higher-quality materials for fillings and crowns?
- Are cosmetic procedures covered by my dental insurance?
- Will a pre-authorization be required for my procedure?
- Is there a limit on how many visits I can make to the dentist in a year?
- Does my plan have a maximum annual benefit provision?
- Are orthodontic procedures covered?
- If I have a pre-existing condition, will treatment still be covered under my plan?
Our team of experts will work with you to determine whether your plan is a PPO or an HMO. This can affect the degree of choice you have when selecting a dentist from our office. PPO plans offer a wider selection of dental providers but can cost significantly more if you go out-of-network for your care. HMO plans, by contrast, limit you to in-network dentists and offer somewhat lower premiums and lower copays for most dental procedures.
Our Focus Is on Your Dental Health
We work with you to determine the right solutions for your dental needs. Whether you require an emergency root canal procedure or regular cleanings for yourself and your family members, we can provide cost-effective and practical solutions for you. Our friendly and courteous dental staff will deliver the right options to keep your costs low and your teeth and gums healthy. Call us today to schedule an initial appointment. We look forward to the opportunity to help you achieve a bright smile and great dental health.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare