We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Hialeah
If you’re one of the many Americans with employer provided dental insurance, you’re probably wondering, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” A large part of finding affordable dental care is making sure that the dentist you see accepts your dental insurance plan. Since your employer has done the work of negotiating your benefits with the insurance provider, it is up to you to find a dentist who will accept that insurance. It’s also your responsibility to pay any expenses that are not covered by your insurance plan.
Is it Easy to Find a Dentist That Takes Insurance?
There’s no need to stress over how you’re going to find a dentist in Hialeah by insurance. A simple phone call to Palm Dental Center can help you to determine if your insurance provider is one of our preferred providers. We partner with a variety of insurance companies. This means that our team has experience in handling your claim efficiently and competently. Call us at (305) 921-0481 to receive more information on the types of insurance we accept.
How Should I Learn More About My Dental Benefits?
Like many people with dental insurance, you may have found yourself thinking, “I need help learning how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Hialeah.” Palm Dental Center understands that navigating the world of dental insurance can be confusing. We’re able to help you with some of your questions about insurance. For more detailed answers about how to use your benefits, you will want to call your insurance provider directly. Your provider will be able to answer questions such as:
- What deductible limits does my insurance have?
- What are the minimum and maximum benefits available to me each year?
- Does your company require a waiting period before having a procedure done?
- Does my plan have a clause for missing teeth?
- Are high-quality materials included as part of my plan?
- How frequently may I visit the dentist with this plan?
- Does this plan include Invisalign® coverage?
- Will my plan cover dental implants?
- What kind of cosmetic and orthodontic coverage is offered?
- How much will my visit fees and co-pays cost?
- What is your company’s policy on pre-authorizations?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
Another factor you will want to consider when you’re trying to find a dentist in Hialeah by insurance is whether your insurance requires you to go to a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. PPO plans usually feature co-pays and the flexibility of choosing your own dentist. HMO plans generally have lower premiums and require you to choose your care provider from the insurance company’s pre-approved list.
After you’ve found a dentist that accepts your insurance, you will still need to pay for any out-of-pocket expenses that come up. Palm Dental Center provides our patients with flexible financing arrangements that can help you to pay for any unexpected expenses.
We’re Here to Help You Maintain Your Oral Health
Have you been asking, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” If so, then pick up the phone and call Palm Dental Center. Our dentists and team members are committed to providing you with the dental health care that you need. We will work to ensure that you receive the benefits that you are entitled to. Get in touch with us to schedule your first appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Wellness
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Dentaquest (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Florida Dental Benefits (accepted for Oral Surgery, Endodontist, and Periodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest (accepted for ages 16-20 only)
- Lincoln Financial
- MCNA (accepted for Oral Surgery and Endodontist patients, ages 12-20 only)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare