We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Pembroke Pines
At our dental practice, we know that trying to find a dentist in Pembroke Pines by insurance can be challenging. We accept most major dental plans and can work with you and your family to determine the right approach to save you money and to help you achieve results for all your dental requirements. If you are looking for a dentist that takes insurance, we offer expert care regimens in a friendly, relaxed and nonjudgmental environment that will ensure you feel comfortable throughout your treatment with us.
Is There a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
We are the most practical answer to the question, “Which dentist takes my insurance?” If you are looking for a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, we offer cost-effective treatment plans that can lower your out-of-pocket costs and can help you derive the maximum benefit from your insurance policy. Our dental practice is the perfect place to find a dentist that accepts HMO insurance and offers the services you need to enjoy healthier teeth and gums. HMO dental plans usually pay more of your costs but require you to remain inside the plan network to receive any benefits. Because our office participates in several major HMO networks, we can provide dental care at affordable prices in our area.
Do You Have Questions About Dental Insurance?
We have answers to many of your most pressing questions about insurance plans and dental care, including the following:
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Can you provide me with guidance on how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Pembroke Pines?
- Does my plan cover pre-existing conditions?
- What is the annual upper limit on benefits for my plan?
- What is a deductible amount?
- Will I have to pay copayments for office visits and other treatments?
- Are Invisalign® and other orthodontic treatments covered under my dental plan?
- Do I need preauthorization for treatment?
- Is there a waiting period associated with some procedures?
- Are dental implants covered by my policy?
- Can I upgrade the materials used for my crowns or fillings?
- Are any cosmetic procedures covered under my insurance?
Our professional staff members can help you find a dentist in Pembroke Pines by insurance, allowing you to manage the costs of your treatment with us. We work with you to ensure positive results for all your dental care needs.
Working for Your Dental Health
At our dental practice, we work hard to provide you dental treatments at affordable prices. Our dental staff can handle root canals, crowns, dental implants and routine fluoride and sealant applications to ensure that you and your family receive the right care for your needs. Call our offices today to set up your initial appointment or to discuss your current insurance plan with us. We will work with you to find cost-effective solutions for all your current and ongoing dental care needs.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta PPO
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare