We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Sunrise
If you’re interested in finding ways to save money on your dental health care, you may want to learn more about dental insurance. Dental insurance plans are often available through employers. Employers generally kick in a portion of the cost of the dental insurance plan, while employees pick up the rest of the costs. These costs can include premiums, co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses. When you’re looking for affordable dental care, you need to make sure that you go to a dentist that takes insurance.
Can You Help Me Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
If you have dental health insurance, you have probably found yourself asking, “Where can I find a dentist in Sunrise by insurance?” Sunrise Dental Group understands that you want to receive quality oral health care at affordable prices. That’s why we’re partnered with several dental insurance providers. By working with a variety of providers, we are able to file your claims quickly. Have you been wondering, “Is there an affordable dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” If you have, give us a quick phone call at (954) 246-4871.
Is it Possible to Discover More About My Benefits?
Figuring out all of the details of your dental insurance can be confusing. That’s probably why many of our clients come to us asking, “Can you help me find out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Sunrise?” In these cases, we’re happy to provide answers to any questions you may have. However, it is also a good idea for you to contact your insurance provider. Your provider will be able to provide detailed answers to questions like:
- What kind of deductible limits are there?
- Will I need to wait before having a procedure performed?
- What kind of coverage does my plan provide for high-quality materials?
- Will my plan provide coverage for Invisalign®?
- Does my insurance plan offer coverage for cosmetic or orthodontic procedures?
- What kind of pre-authorization policy does your company have?
- How much will my annual minimum and maximum benefits be?
- Are there any clauses about missing teeth?
- Is there a limit to how many times I can visit the dentist?
- Will dental implants be covered?
- What will my co-pays and visit fees be?
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
You will also find it beneficial to know whether your plan is a PPO plan or HMO plan. A PPO plan gives you the opportunity to choose the dentist you want to see, while an HMO plan limits you to a list of pre-approved dentists. If you go to a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, you will have to pay a co-pay whenever you go to see the dentist. If you have a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, you will most likely have lower premiums than you would with a PPO plan.
The professional dental staff at Sunrise Dental Group know how stressful and confusing it can be to figure out how to find a dentist in Sunrise by insurance. That’s why we’re dedicated to offering you answers to your questions. We’re also committed to getting you the maximum amount of coverage for the services we provide you. Our practice also offers payment options so that you can pay your out-of-pocket expenses without worrying about your budget.
Healthy Smiles Are Our Number One Priority
We make it a priority to provide all of our clients with high-quality care that is also affordable. Sunrise Dental Group wants to make sure that you and your loved ones can easily afford keeping up with your dental health. We’ll help you to understand what kind of coverage your plan offers you. If you’re interested in discovering how our practice can help you, call and schedule an appointment today.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Arcelor Mittal
- Basix Student Dental
- CHIP Programs
- Care First
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Wellness
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- First Common
- Florida Dental Benefits
- H.R.I. (Health Resources)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Keystone East Plan
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Michigan Dental Plan
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Valley Wellpoint