We are open - safety is our top priority!
First Visit Overview
Thank you for selecting our office for your dental care. To ensure that we properly diagnose your dental needs, your first visit with us will include a comprehensive exam and all necessary x-rays. Our clinical team will review the results of your exam and x-rays and discuss any necessary future treatment you may need. We understand that every patient is different, and we treat each patient as an individual with unique dental needs and conditions.
New Patients & Online Patient Center
How to Avoid Dental Problems
Proper dental care is important for all ages. Good dental health requires regular dental check-ups and professional cleanings, so small problems don’t become more serious and expensive to treat. It is recommended that you receive professional dental check-ups and cleaning at least 1-2 times per year. Your teeth were designed to last a lifetime, and they can with proper care, which includes correct gum care.
Good daily dental practice includes:
- Brush after meals with a toothbrush that has soft or medium bristles.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Eat fewer sweets, especially between meals.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups.