We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Winter Park
Are you trying to find a dentist in Winter Park by insurance? If so, our dental practice can help with expert solutions for finding a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, HMO insurance and many other types of dental plans. We accept almost every major dental insurance provider and can help you file claims and manage costs for the most effective use of your time and money when handling your dental care needs. If you need to find a dentist that takes insurance, our practice is a qualified solution for you and your family.
Is There a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
Understanding the difference between HMO and PPO plans can help you make the most practical choice for yourself and your family. PPO plans are designed to provide added flexibility in choosing a dentist and obtaining care from in or outside the network. Choosing a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, on the other hand, typically limits you to receiving care only from within the HMO network. Dental treatments that you receive outside the network may not be covered fully or at all. No matter which type of dental plan you have, we can help you find a dentist in Winter Park by insurance. We will work with you to make sure that you comprehensive care for all your emergency and routine dental needs.
What Are the Most Common Questions About Dental Insurance?
We help our patients figure out the complexities of their insurance policies to ensure that they receive the greatest possible benefits from these plans. Here are some of the most common questions we hear from our patients about their insurance coverage. We recommend patients speak with their provider for the correct answers.
- How can I figure out which dentist takes my insurance?
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance and has convenient office hours?
- Are there limits on the number of times I can see a dentist each year?
- Do I need a authorization for some procedures?
- Are Invisalign® orthodontic treatments covered by my dental plan?
- For HMO plans, will I need to pay a copayment for every visit and procedure?
- Do I have a deductible that must be met before my treatments are covered?
- Is cosmetic dentistry covered by my dental insurance?
- Do I have a maximum amount payable under my policy?
- What if I have a pre-existing condition? Will it be covered?
- Can you show me how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Winter Park?
Our team of friendly and courteous dental professionals can provide you with the answers to most of your questions, allowing you to enjoy greater peace of mind throughout the treatment process. For other inquiries, please speak directly with your provider.
The Best Solutions for Your Dental Needs
We offer dental services in a relaxed and nonjudgmental atmosphere. This can take some of the stress and worry out of your dental care regimen and can help you and your family to feel more comfortable when planning your visit to our office. Call us today to set up your first appointment with us. We look forward to the chance to serve you.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare